If you’re considering finishing your basement, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ may be the perfect solution. The advanced Basement Finishing System™ can be installed in about two weeks and is ideal if you’re looking to transform your dingy, neglected basement into one of your family’s favorite places in the home. Whether you’ve always dreamed of having a home theater or game room, you’re considering working from home and need a home office, or you just need a little extra livable floor space, the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is a great investment.
Call 800-993-1157 for a Free Estimate!
As the area’s only certified franchisee installer of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™,
the team at Lux Renovations is equipped to meet all of your basement renovation needs. This unique system boasts several notable advantages over traditional basement remodeling products, including:
- Mold and mildew resistance* – the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ was designed specifically for basement environments and has breathable walls that don’t support mold and mildew growth.
- Easy access to the foundation – the walls of the Basement Finishing System™ are easily removable, which allows the homeowner convenient access to the home’s foundation, plumbing, and electrical components.
- Energy efficiency – The walls have built-in thermal insulation that help limit the transfer of heat into and out of the basement year-round, helping to cut down on energy waste.
- Acoustic performance – Built-in acoustic insulation absorbs sound, so a television or stereo in the basement will be less likely to bother the rest of the home.
The Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is a unique approach to basement finishing that can allow you to enjoy your newly remodeled basement in less time than you might expect. To learn much more about the advantages of renovating your basement call 800-993-1157 today and schedule a complimentary consultation at your convenience.
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.