Spring is here and it is time to check out and repair any damage to your yard from the harsh weather we experienced this winter on Cape Cod. This checklist will help you make sure your yard is ready for you to enjoy this coming Spring & Summer.
- Have lawn irrigation system turned on, and inspected for damage
- Inspect/tune up lawn mowing & maintenance equipment
- Prepare your vegetable or flower gardens
- Rake/ de-thatch lawn
- Tree & Lawn Maintenance & Fertilization
- Trim any tree limbs that are dangerously close to power lines or the roof of your house
- Turn on water to showers & faucets. Make sure there are no leaks